Customer’s Say the Nicest Things
We’ve been in business for over 14 years. Guess we must be doing something right. We think it’s because of the quality we put into our work. Certainly, the value we provide our customers has a lot to do with it.
What we’re most proud of is our customers become our friends and they refer us to their friends.
We’re proud of the friendships we’ve made and extremely grateful for the referrals.
Here’s a sample of comments from our customers. Want references? Just ask.
“Being in Insurance for over 40 years I can tell you a good general contractor is hard to find. I have had the pleasure of referring Patrick for ten years and have always heard great things concerning his work. If you’re looking for an honest & skilled professional, I highly recommend Patrick to ensure your project is completed right the first time.”. . . Bob Wasinger, Lawson Insurance Agency Inc., Lakewood
“Thanks to Patrick and the guys at Stag Construction for the fantastic job. Adding on to our house was the best thing to happen for our family’s happiness and well being. Patrick did everything for us, from pulling permits and coordinating all the work to designing our new space. He kept us informed and broke down all our expenses through the entire project, allowing us the peace of mind that comes knowing you’re on budget. I would recommend him to anybody looking to build an addition.” . . . Alice Huppert, Denver
“Pat Stagner worked as the project manager for a pre-engineered steel building supplied by Rigid Building. The project was started in May of 2005 and completed in June 2006. The building is being used for a Family Dollar Store in Cheyenne, WY. Pat was in charge from the ground up, managing all the subs while coordinating the erection of the building. We would recommend Pat to any customer interested in building a commercial steel building.”. . . William Monds, Sales Manager – Western Region, Rigid Building Systems“Dragonfly Investments employed Patrick Stagner on several commercial and residential projects between 2001 to 2004 in the state of Colorado. His hands on knowledge of the construction trades and providing all the construction services needed, made choosing him as our Project Manager a good one.”. . . Jay Sandstrom, President, Dragonfly Investments L.L.C. “I had the pleasure to work with Patrick Stagner at Rocky Mountain Prestress as peers in closely related departments. To clarify, I have filled roles in engineering management, structural design, project management , project oversight, sales, logistic capacities, and as Vice President at Rocky Mountain Prestress. Pat successfully filled various roles in plant supervision with production management as well as his engagement with:
- Excavation of facility and installation of prestress concrete production beds.
- Production supervision of structural reinforced concrete and structural prestressed concrete product for commercial building and bridge construction
- Panel rigging, lifting, stripping, handling, moving, trucking, and erection of panels from 40,000 to 150,000 pounds.
- Coordination of other trades relating to structural steel, electrical, mechanical, and construction safety concerns and accessories.
- Continual interaction with a variety of facility support including material supply, steel fabrications, rebar cages, concrete batching, quality control and inspection, form building, safety, lift equipment, crane operation, tractor operation, trucking, prestressing, tooling, and the other facility processes associated with manufacture of precast and prestressed concrete.